To Our Patients of District Medical Group:
District Medical Group (DMG) will be permanently closing the following office locations on Friday, August 5, 2022. District Medical Group will no longer provide healthcare services at these locations.
- DMG Anthem Family Practice, 3624 W. Anthem Way, Ste. C-122 Anthem, AZ 85086, PH: 623-434-5748, FX: 623-551-8822
- DMG Arrowhead Family Practice, 15182 N. 75th Ave., Ste. 180 Peoria, AZ 85381, PH: 623-487-3334, FX: 623-487-3656
- DMG East Mesa Internal Medicine, 6315 E. Main St., Ste. 4 Mesa, AZ 85205, PH: 480-830-4164, FX: 480-830-5009
- DMG Lake Pleasant Family Practice, 10144 W. Lake Pleasant Pkwy., Ste. 1110 Peoria, AZ 85382, PH: 623-434-5748, FX: 623-566-9665
- DMG Papago Family Practice, 1805 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste. 109 Tempe, AZ 85281, PH: 602-470-5550, FX: 602-381-7500
DMG providers are committed to providing medical care for you prior to this closing date. The last day patients will be seen is August 2, 2022, however clinics will remain open through August 5, 2022, to assist with transfer of care coordination. Likewise, with this announcement, we strongly encourage you to begin the process of transferring your care to another provider or care setting. We suggest that you contact your insurance plan or use their provider directory to assist with seeking a new provider.
For current prescribed medications from our office, we will be able to provide a prescription refill for up to the next 30 to 90 days, as deemed appropriate by the provider.
Your medical records are confidential and will automatically remain with DMG, as the custodian of records. A copy of your medical records can be transferred to another doctor, released to you or another person you designate, only through your expressed written permission and authorization. Please find a copy of our Medical Records Release Authorization Form. You can contact your DMG clinic to obtain your records. After August 31, 2022, you can contact the Medical Records Department at DMG-Children’s Rehabilitative Services, where they will be happy to further assist, phone number: 602-470-5530.
We truly appreciate the opportunity to have served you and wish you all the best for your future health.
DMG Clinic Administration