Poya Hedayati MD
Section Chief Neuroradiology
Location(s): Valleywise Health Medical Center
Education: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
Internship: Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center Phoenix, AZ
Residency: St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center Phoenix, AZ
Fellowship: Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Board Certified Radiologist – ABR
- CAQ in Neuroradiology – ABR
- Spinal Cord Injury without Radiographic Abnormality Part I (SCIWORA) Case Report: Barrow Neurological Institute Quarterly. Volume22, Number 3, 2006.
- Spinal Cord Injury without Radiographic Abnormality Part II (SCIWORA) Case Report: Barrow Neurological Institute Quarterly. Volume22, Number 4, 2007.
- Risk factors for blunt cerebrovascular injury in children: do they mimic those seen in adults? Kopelman TR, Berardoni NE, O’Neill PJ, Hedayati P, Vail SJ, Pieri PG, Feiz-Erfan I, Pressman MA. Journal of Trauma. 2011 Sep;71(3):559-64.
- Incidence of blunt cerebrovascular injury in low-risk cervical spine fractures. Kopelman TR, Leeds S, Berardoni NE, O'Neill PJ, Hedayati P, Vail SJ, Pieri PG, Feiz-Erfan I, Singer Pressman MA. American Journal of Surgery. 2011 Dec;202(6):684-8.