William Joseph Romano MD, FSIR, FRCPC
Specialty: Interventional and Vascular Radiology
Academic Affiliations: University of Western Ontario Medical School, London, ON, Canada
Location(s): Valleywise Health Medical Center
Education: University of Western Ontario Medical School, London, ON, Canada
Internship: University of Ottawa Medical School, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Residency: University of Western Ontario Medical School, London, ON, Canada
Fellowship: Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Certificate of Added Qualification in: Angiography, Vascular and Interventional Radiology - The American Board of Radiology Feb. 1995 / Recert 01/2005 & 10/2015
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology Nov. 1991
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada June 1990
- Romano, W.J., Coaxial Thrombolysis Using The Mewissen Infusion Catheter and The Katzen Infusion Wire, Technique Spotlight on Thrombolysis, Meditech Education Center Series, pp. 5-6, 1992.
- Weintraub, JL, Pappas, GM, Romano, WJ, et al, Percutaneous Reduction of Ureterosciatic Hernia, AJR, 175:181-182, 2000.
- Weintraub, JL, Romano, WJ, Kirsch, MJ, et al, Uterine Artery Embolization Ultrasound Imaging Findings, J Ultrasound Med, 21:633-637, 2002
- Semba, CP, Deitcher, SR, et al for the COOL Investigators, Treatment of Occluded Central Venous Catheters With Alteplase: Results in 1,064 Patients, JVIR, 13:1199- 1206, 2002.