Judy Wong, AuD, CCC-A
Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist
Personal History and Interests
Judy Wong, AuD, CCC-A is committed to providing the best care to all patients by meeting them where they are and using best practices to optimize their hearing health and receptive communication outcomes. Leading the craniofacial and cochlear implant team, she specializes in:
- Audiological evaluations
- Bone conduction and cochlear implant mapping
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
A recognized expert in her field, Judy participated in a panel discussion on “Clinical guidance on fitting of bilateral bone conduction solutions in children and adults” which was subsequently published by Cochlear™.
Outside of helping children optimize their hearing health, Judy loves watching cooking shows and applying techniques learned in her own kitchen.
- Anotia: Absence of the external ear
- Aural atresia: Lack of a fully developed ear canal, eardrum, middle ear space, and ear bones
- Conductive hearing loss
- Microtia: A birth defect in which the external ear is small and not properly formed
- Mixed hearing loss
- Sensorineural hearing loss