If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 9-1-1
The Department of Pathology has a proven track record of providing efficient, highest quality laboratory operations and is an integral part of the medical services provided at Maricopa Medical Center.
Surgical pathology diagnoses are made by intra-operative examination of gross tissue specimens, frozen section consultation and examination of permanent histologic tissue sections.
The Department employs five full-time Board Certified Pathologists. Subspecialty board certifications are also held in obstetrics, gynecology and cytology within the department.
The primary operations for pathology services are based at Maricopa Medical Center. The Maricopa Health System Laboratories provide both on-site and reference clinical laboratory and pathology services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Medical Services Include:
• Autopsies, including released medical examiner cases
• Blood bank
• Diagnostic testing in the disciplines of microbiology
• General and special chemistry
…At Facilities All Around the Valley:
• 11 Family Health Centers and the Comprehensive Healthcare Center
• Arizona Heart Hospital
• Casa Grande Regional Medical Center