Kote R. Chundu, M.D.
The Department of Pediatrics offers a comprehensive array of diagnostic, consultative, therapeutic and emergency services, and is designated as the Arizona Children's Center specialty pediatric hospital within the confines of the Maricopa Medical Center, by the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions. Representing all areas of general and subspecialty pediatrics, the staff is committed to providing the highest quality medical services available to our patients, including:
- Pediatric Emergency Department, open 24 hours/day, seven days a week.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, with 12 beds.
- 40-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Pediatric Clinics at 11 Family Health Centers, Valley-wide (see Ambulatory Medicine)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Hematology / Oncology
- Infectious Disease
General Pediatric Clinic:
Pediatric Subspecialty Clinics:
Pediatric Gastroenterology Clinic:
Name: Andrea King
Division Business Director of Pediatrics
Office: (602) 344-5043
Fax: (602) 344-0930