District Medical Group will be recognized as a leader in providing high quality, innovative medical care delivered in a respectful and fiscally responsible way. We will be a trusted partner in training the future healthcare providers in Arizona. We will create an environment to attract and support highly talented, compassionate providers.
We are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of individuals in Arizona through an integrated medical group practice based on a balanced program of patient care, education, research, and community service.
- Quality: Provide exceptional medical care to our patients and families in a cost effective manner.
- Professionalism: Adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct, courtesy and responsibility to patients and colleagues.
- Partnership: Augment our clinical, academic and research missions with Maricopa Integrated Health System, University of Arizona College of Medicine and our community partners.
- Physician-Patient Relationship: Honor the dignity, diversity and privacy of individual patients, while maintaining patient safety and best clinical outcomes in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Education: Offer outstanding education and training programs for healthcare professionals.
- Research: Promote clinical research, improving the health and well-being of our patients and their communities.